The whole team here at TWBN has been super busy the last few months working on several new things that I’m about to share with you. One in particular that I’m very excited about is that our technology is now patent pending!
It’s never been easier for wedding vendors using our service to advertise on dozens of bridal websites from one dashboard. Vendors simply enter information about their business (text, photos, videos..etc) and our technology creates and generate an ad based on that information. Our software has a patented algorithm that prioritizes serving of these ads to brides based on the distance between an estimated geographic location of a bride browsing a bridal website and the target geographic location set by the wedding vendor. Brides can then interact with the ad and contact the vendor directly with only few clicks. The technology is simple but very effective!
Here is what we’ve been working on this past few months:
- New vendor portal website, a crisp new dashboard that you can login to manage your account.
- An upgraded membership software to a much more robust and secure system.
- Added a new partner FabMood.com, an amazing wedding blog that targets the sophisticated bride searching for the perfect color palette. With over 100,000 monthly visitors, TWBN has secured the best above the fold (ATF) 728×90 ad spot for it’s members. Go ahead and visit fabmood.com and checkout TWBN’s ad unit on the homepage. Absolutely no additional cost to our members.
- Local vendors rejoice! Geo Targeting is finally here! This has been the #1 feature request we received from the folks we interviewed or talked to that focus on a specific city or region. Ads for local vendors now have priority for brides within 10 miles from their city.
- Multiple locations per listing is now supported. For wedding vendors that operate in multiple metro cities, this is for you! Now you don’t have to have multiple accounts or multiple listings.
- Digital business cards. Our system generates these based on the information you entered about your system. It’s what we call our interactive ads that gets displayed across our entire network of blogs. Inside that business card, brides can view your uploaded photo gallery, connect with you on social media, or send you a message directly from your business cards. Login to your account and check it out!!
- Messages! Now brides can send you a quick message from inside your digital business card! We make it super simple for brides to reach you.
- Added support for Instagram & LinkedIn inside your digital business cards
Once again, I want to personally say Thank You for believing in us as we bust our tails working on the technology that is redefining how wedding professionals and brides connect online. We couldn’t do it with you!
- More partners!! FabMood.com recently joined our network and was added to the original 4; InpsiredBride.net, ElegantWedding.com, BeachBride.com, & WeddingFanatic.com.. but this is only the beginning. Many more to come!
- An exciting new analytics dashboard for local vendors. We want to confidently report something like “In the past week, 546 brides that live in [Your City] viewed your work across 12 bridal blogs” How cool is that! The good news, we already have that data, we just need to format it and display in a simple yet comprehensive way to all vendors.