This policy applies to all websites being managed by TWBN.
By accessing this web site of any of our websites referenced on the page referenced above, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on TWBN’s websites for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TWBN’s websites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TWBN at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TWBN’s websites are provided “as is”. TWBN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TWBN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TWBN or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TWBN’s Internet site, even if TWBN or a TWBN authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TWBN’s websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TWBN does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TWBN may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TWBN does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TWBN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TWBN of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TWBN’s websites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We do not endorse or represent the content of the comments submitted by users. User comments are not necessarily reviewed by our staff before posting. We reserve the right to prevent users from submitting comments and to edit, restrict, or remove such comments for any reason at any time.
In submitting comments, users agree to strictly limit themselves to discussions about the subject matter for which the comment was intended. Users agree they will not submit comments that:
- Are illegal, obscene, or offensive
- Violate intellectual property rights of any other person
- Improperly assume or claim the identity of another person
- Are intended for spamming
- Are off-topic
- Are unhelpful and lead the discussion in an uncivil discourse
- Contain any virus or other component harmful to users’ computers or equipment
- Are libelous or an invasion of privacy or publicity
- Are primarily intended for promotional, commercial, advertising, or solicitation purposes.
- Any comment submitted by a user becomes the property of TWBN and may be used, displayed, or deleted as we see fit.